High pressure hose designed to meet UL-21, CGA, Type1, EN, British-BS, and ASTM standards. Constructed from high grade aerospace rubber compounds. Resists wear 50% more than other leading brands. Superior cold weather flexibility to -65°F. Excellent for LPG transportation, vapor lines, plant use, and most other applications. One continuous length to minimize scrap.
- Tube: Extruded Nitrile (NBR)
- Cover: Specially Compounded Neoprene (CR) - .25 in to 1 in smooth wrapped, 1.25 in + wrap covered
- Reinforcement: Textile
- Minimum Burst: 1,750 PSI (5:1)
- Working Temperature: -65°F to +180°F
- Minimum Order Quantity: 2 coils