We believe that your privacy on the Internet is extremely important. For this reason, Heatstar by Enerco, HeatstarAG, and Enerco do not trade, sell or rent personal information collected about you to any third parties.
What information does Heatstar collect and how does Heatstar use this information?
During your visit to our website, you are under no obligation to provide any personal information to Heatstar.
• We may request personal information from you which may include your name, address, e- mail address, telephone number, etc., as well as information related to customer satisfaction surveys, consumer purchasing habits and other purchasing information. This information is used by Heatstar to communicate and market our products to our customers, to understand customer buying behavior, and to conduct product research.
• We may conduct promotional sweepstakes or other contests on our website, which require certain personal information for participation in the promotion or contest. This information is used to contact the winners and for other marketing purposes.
• In an effort to continually improve our products and services, we will periodically contact our customers in order to conduct Heatstar market research and online surveys. This may involve contacting recent and/or past Heatstar website visitors who have provided personal information to Heatstar.
• Heatstar may run “opt-in” e-mail campaigns and newsletters. Information that you have provided in your registration information given through participation in online promotions may be used by Heatstar to further customize the content of the e-mail promotions that you have “opt-ed in” to receive.
• Our web servers may automatically monitor the number of visitors, the average time spent on the site, the popularity of our websites, and any programming errors or failures on any of our websites in order to determine the effectiveness of the Heatstar websites.
• Please note that Heatstar will fully cooperate with any court order or other legal process and will provide your personal information to the extent required in any legal proceeding.
Does Heatstar share your information with other third parties?
• We do not sell, rent, or trade your specific personal information to third parties.
• Heatstar will not share your e-mail address or personal information with any other parties without your prior consent; however, we may share personal information with our business partners in order to service, repair, or fulfill your Heatstar products.
• Heatstar may share aggregate data about our sales, customers, traffic patterns, and other related site information with respectable third parties. None of this data is related to any individual’s name without their consent.
How do I unsubscribe from e-mail campaigns or change my personal information?
• If you would like to change or alter your personal information, which includes removing yourself from our e-mail campaign list, please follow the steps below:
1. Visit www.HeatstarbyEnerco.com, www.HeatstarAG.com, or www.Enerco.com and select the Members link on the home page.
2. Once on the Member Registration page, login by entering your e-mail address and password
3. On the Member Profile page, you can update, change or delete your personal information to access your Member Profile. or opt-out of an e-mail campaign.
What is the policy regarding Heatstar's ownership of information?
•Your opinions and ideas are important to the success and improvement at Heatstar. Should you choose to submit an opinion, idea, or suggestion through our websites, you agree to allow Heatstar to use that feedback without restriction and free of charge. In instances such as online product research, you may be asked to agree to terms of a Heatstar prepared consent form related to the provisions of such information.
What about Heatstar's links to other sites?
• We may add external links to other related websites that we believe are consistent with the Heatstar brand and our customer interests. We certainly try to link to websites that maintain the same high regard for privacy on the Internet as we do; however, we are not responsible for the content that may be on such linked sites. Additionally, the existence of any external link does not suggest that Heatstar endorses the linked company, product or service.
• Heatstar may change this policy from time to time to better serve you, so please review this policy periodically.
How do I contact Heatstar regarding this policy statement?
•If you feel that we have not substantially maintained the above policy or if you have any concerns about our policy, please contact the Heatstar webmaster and we will promptly evaluate the situation.